Friday, November 12, 2010

Kardashian Kard

So from the land of ridiculous, now apparently a hybrid of Wall Street and Hollywood, comes one fo the silliest products EVER! I read an article today about this and thought how incredibly silly anyone who gets one of these is and how savvy the Kardashian agent who set this up is. Yes, even the spelling in the blog title is correct, yet makes me shake my head at its level of WTF factor.
Here is the website for the Kardashian Kard. Even with The Human Show being amenable to editorializing, I try to just present the silliness that is in the world without my own opinions but I can do nothing but state emphatically that this is insane. Oh well, maybe I will be in the majority on this one, or more likely, I will be proven to be out of touch with what the masses want to waste money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment